Hmm, it seems like its been so long since the last time I had time to ponder and take an legitimate breather, it's as if I've just came up for a gasp of air after unconsciously holding my breathe. But anyway....
HOLIDAYS ARE SO CLOSE! ^^ haha ok so most people are currently being SWAMPED by hw, and we just got the annual “work hard over the holidays (and try not to drown under the sheets of hw)” spiel by teachers/other higher authority figures (sif tell us that NOW....btw lol the latter part was implied of course :P) but I'm here to say: Wedeserve a break. A proper break. I mean what other time do we have to recover our sanity? To replenish lost sleep? To revive our social life, hang out with friends, go to the many parties/outings we've put off going to, or weren't allowed to since term started, and/or FINALLY get time to watch all those k/j/c dramas that are sitting by the tissue box/bucket ;) haha jks for those of you who got that :P Seriously, next term will be full on. Duh. So take a largish portion of these two weeks to relax, savor the feeling, cherish every laugh you share, every photo you take. Who knows when we'll have another time like this – in fact, this moment, right here, right now, will never happen again. Even if it's just half a day, or a couple of hrs, do something you love, spend time with that special someone, watch that show/s you've been obsessing over, even something as simple as staring at the stars outside your window as the crickets chirp harmoniously can be a welcome break rest of this chaotic world. Yes, I won't deny it; homework is (unfortunately) mandatory and essential this year, but then again, so is, if not more, ones health, sanity and LIFE. School is not ones entire life after all. Although it may be a major chapter in our life so far, it does not build a definite path, nor represents the end of learning, nor is it the SOLE factor that determines who you are, or who you will be. It is merely a stepping stone to possibly greater things. Haha I just realized my to do list that's running through my head is rapidly growing, and that maybe I should redecorate my room a lil. Must put up all the photos I've accumulated :) Hmm I wonder if I'll have enough space....Oh well I'll find out soon enough :) Might post up a pic later of the collage of photos I plan to make ^^