Hehehe, ok I'm on a lil bit of a high after finding the amazing songs such as “Defying Gravity” (one of my favs) and “I'm not that girl” ^^ I saw Wicked on the 27th, and might I add, it was simply AWESOME. The stage, the lights, the props and man the costumes....Even Milesy (shown below - remember him from first season of Australian Idol?) and Bert Newton were part of the cast! LOL It's an epic story of how someone can defy boundaries and overcome the impossible to achieve the unimaginable with their own unique talent. It's about love, loss, sacrifice, determination and social corruption. AND it was funny too! Haha so many classical moments you just had to be there to understand ^^ But overall, it was really fun and guess what amusingly stupid thing we saw after it finished....(thanks Moni for the pic)
<-- Smart people....
Yes, you saw correctly, that's a newlywed couple IN THE MIDDLE OF COLINS ROAD ON THE TRAM TRACKS -.-" I think they were taking pictures....but was SO tempted to yell out "TRAM!!" as it came meandering from the other end of the road :P But alas, I wouldn't spoil their perfect day but it was still quite funny watching the photographer guy frantically take pics and glancing at the nearby cars :P Haha. Well, the wicked high seems to have lasted on the train back too and Moni and I relived some memorable quotes and flicked through the program (which many ppl on the train found quite interesting judging by their looks and smiles :) ) Just some random pics from the program and outside Reagent theater: